To flash a new firmware:
- Insert the SD card in your PC
- Run SDFormatter and format the SD card
- Run Win32DiskImager; select the firware image file (see http://elinux.org/CI20_Distro) and the corresponding drive letter for the SD card.
- Click Write and wait for the process to complete.
- Power off the Creator CI20 board and move the JP3 selector from 1-2 to 2-3. The JP3 pin can be found right next to the Ethernet port.
- Insert the SD card in your Creator CI20 board.
- Power on the board:
– the LED will go from red to blue (i.e. the flashing process has started);
– wait for ~10 minutes for the LED light to go back to red (i.e. the flashing process has completed).
- Power off the board, remove the SD card and move the JP3 pin back to its original position (1-2).
- Power on the board; the newly flashed operating system will start running.
Tools mentioned above: