Does Microsoft have the upper hand over OS X. Here’s 15 reasons why it doesn’t.
- 1. Reliable sleep mode.
- 2. Extremely fast boot times.
- 3. Apple uses good quality parts.
- 4. Less blinking lights.
- 5. OS X + Windows is better than just Windows.
- 6. Easier to troubleshoot Macs.
- 7. A culture of good quality community software.
- 8. More useful apps out of the box.
- 9. Neat and contained system settings.
- 10. Apple doesn’t load the system up with rubbish.
- 11. Tonnes of small reasons make Mac OS X better including every version of OS X has sophisticated screenshot capability built in.
- 12. Still no need for additional security software.
- 13. Apple seems largely to be lameness free.
- 14. Power of the Linux command line with Photoshop CS4
- 15. File sharing is much easier.
Read more here: 15 reasons Macs are still better than Windows PCs